Want to respond to something you read here?
Great! To post a comment:
Note that you should be able to leave comments "anonymously;" that is, without having an account with gmail, blogger or any of the other services listed.
- At the bottom of a post--in the lower right corner below the last line--you'll see "X comments" (where X is the number of comments that have been posted so far).
- Click on "X comments."
- An open box appears, with the instruction "Post a Comment" above it.
- Type your comment. If you have more comment than space shown on the screen--don't worry. The block will grow to meet the size of your comment.
- When you're finished typing, click the Post Comment button.
- The system might ask you to retype some words shown on the screen (to make sure you're not a spam machine writing anonymous responses).
- Because the system doesn't identify you in that case, it would be helpful if you were to identify yourself in your comments, if that's something that's comfortable for you.
Saul, This is unrelated to this blog and I expect that you will delete this comment forthwith.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jim Jones, I am a Sr Member of STC, and I am a freelance writer, translator, Remote Mandarin Tutor and Coach, and other things (chineseadjuster.webs.com).
Anyway, this morning I was so surprised when I saw your name in my email inbox (I wrote to you years ago, when you were teaching in Hong Kong).
That email from this morning seems to represent a spoofing attempt. I tried looking for your address so that I could forward a copy to you, but Concordia does not list it.
Please contact me at 'd o c - x@e a r t h l i n k . n e t' (all closed up, no apostrophes) and I will forward a copy to you.
Ps The gmail email has your name, and it is copied to many people, including many Concordia people. It asks people to click on 'theintershop.com' which (apparently) is for electronics. I did not clickon the link of course. [end, 1050a, 22 May]